Retro Duo Help

rosenkreuz0

First off, sorry if i am posting in the wrong place... im new...

Alright, so i buy legend of zelda: link to the past and try to play it on my Retro Duo console (No compatibility issues). everything works fine except some of the sprites dont render, aka the graphics dont look right. at first i thought it was a problem with the game, but if i look at my other snes games more closely, some of the same "unrendered" graphics might show up.

Obviously, its a problem with the console, so, can anyone suggest how to clean the snes pins..?

First off, sorry if i am posting in the wrong place... im new...

Alright, so i buy legend of zelda: link to the past and try to play it on my Retro Duo console (No compatibility issues). everything works fine except some of the sprites dont render, aka the graphics dont look right. at first i thought it was a problem with the game, but if i look at my other snes games more closely, some of the same "unrendered" graphics might show up.

Obviously, its a problem with the console, so, can anyone suggest how to clean the snes pins..?

I think you can actually get a pin cleaning/replacement kit off of ebay if my memory is serving me correctly/