Guitarist Needed

Mesden

I'm working on a You're Not Alone Cover for Final Fantasy IX, but the Guitar used in Mixcraft sounds so bad, and all the other electric Guitars sound so distorted.

Anyone out there interested in a Guitar Solo? Need the Guitar to match the Tempo so make sure you listen to the YouTube video and rock your guitar accordingly :P

• 1 month later...

You're looking for a solo to go where the current one is no doubt?

What tuning is it simulating?

EDIT: Just gave it a listen and figured out about 50% of the song, I can probably play it a few times with different solo settings and you can pick the one you like best unless none of the appeal to you. Do you have a place to download what I heard on youtube so I can record over it easier? :)!!

Edit: I have it down, I just need a downloadable version of what you have so that I can play it in line with your current song, that way I can give you a track you can just put at the very beginning of your song and it will line up perfectly with how I played it against yours. Looking forward to jamming this out, hope you can use it!