Does anybody have NS_Kit7 Kontakt presets

Tansunn

Long story short, I'm looking for the Kontakt presets for NS_Kit7. Does anybody have them?

Long story long: I was an early adopter of NS_Kit7 and used the HALion player to utilize it. I recently got Kontakt and like it a hell of a lot more, so I thought I'd try using it for NS_Kit7 as well. Well, when I got the kit, it didn't come with Kontakt presets.

I could have sworn that the members only area at naturalstudio.co.uk had some, but that has since been removed since the samples were transfered to Atelier Robin at naturaldrum.com. Even though the Natural Drum Kit uses the same samples, it seems that licenses didn't transfer, so I am an owner of NS_Kit7 but not Natural Drum Kit. Whether or not this actually matters is hard to say, though, because support for both has dropped off the face of the earth. I tried to register at the naturaldrum.com forums, but that requires an admin to activate your account, and both times I tried to register, the account ended up being deleted due to inactivity. I tried using the naturaldrum.com contact page to directly ask about the presets. No reply.

Naturalstudio.co.uk had been down for a while, but when it came back, I tried sending an email asking about the presets. Again, no reply.

I tried asking at the KVR audio forums. One guy replied telling me to email him, but the email he gave me was bad, and he had PMs disabled so I had no other way to reach him. I posted on that thread again hoping he'd see it. No reply.

I'm starting to feel like this may be my last option. Does anyone have the NS_Kit7 Kontakt presets, or am I stuck using HALion Player?

Long story short, I'm looking for the Kontakt presets for NS_Kit7. Does anybody have them?

Long story long: I was an early adopter of NS_Kit7 and used the HALion player to utilize it. I recently got Kontakt and like it a hell of a lot more, so I thought I'd try using it for NS_Kit7 as well. Well, when I got the kit, it didn't come with Kontakt presets.

I could have sworn that the members only area at naturalstudio.co.uk had some, but that has since been removed since the samples were transfered to Atelier Robin at naturaldrum.com. Even though the Natural Drum Kit uses the same samples, it seems that licenses didn't transfer, so I am an owner of NS_Kit7 but not Natural Drum Kit. Whether or not this actually matters is hard to say, though, because support for both has dropped off the face of the earth. I tried to register at the naturaldrum.com forums, but that requires an admin to activate your account, and both times I tried to register, the account ended up being deleted due to inactivity. I tried using the naturaldrum.com contact page to directly ask about the presets. No reply.

Naturalstudio.co.uk had been down for a while, but when it came back, I tried sending an email asking about the presets. Again, no reply.

I tried asking at the KVR audio forums. One guy replied telling me to email him, but the email he gave me was bad, and he had PMs disabled so I had no other way to reach him. I posted on that thread again hoping he'd see it. No reply.

I'm starting to feel like this may be my last option. Does anyone have the NS_Kit7 Kontakt presets, or am I stuck using HALion Player?

Have you tried importing it?

What was the result?

I bought the NS_Kit7 in Kontakt format, but when he disappeared off the face of the earth for weeks without mention of when he would return, why he was gone, or when we would get our product, I made a complaint--he returned the next day, told me to F off, and refunded my money basically telling me I would never own his drums.

I figured a douche like that, his drums weren't worth it.

• 7 months later...