Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike - Ryu

Kenneth Boxall

You know, I'm just gonna be honest here: you should seriously stop creating a separate topic for everything you're just going to share from your personal Youtube channel anyway; merging all the topics you've made into a single thread seems like it would be a fantastically good idea at this point.

That's up to the mods though.

As for my opinion on this and your other...remixes...I'm not going to waste words here. I think they suck. I think they're terrible. Maybe it's just me but I have this impression that you're so hung up on being all 'symphonic death metal' that you can't conceive of any different style of music or genre, that you're so hopelessly attached to this image of yourself as some kind of Anne Rice vampire that it's affecting your ability to branch out creatively and do something that people would actually want to listen to.

I just really like orchestral sounding music, I can make other genres just not as much of a fan of them.

you think I look like a vampire? that is rather nice of you.

You know, I'm just gonna be honest here: you should seriously stop creating a separate topic for everything you're just going to share from your personal Youtube channel anyway; merging all the topics you've made into a single thread seems like it would be a fantastically good idea at this point.

That's up to the mods though.

As for my opinion on this and your other...remixes...I'm not going to waste words here. I think they suck. I think they're terrible. Maybe it's just me but I have this impression that you're so hung up on being all 'symphonic death metal' that you can't conceive of any different style of music or genre, that you're so hopelessly attached to this image of yourself as some kind of Anne Rice vampire that it's affecting your ability to branch out creatively and do something that people would actually want to listen to.

I never once implied that I think you look like a vampire. I said you have this image of yourself as one...

As for putting your face in all your...

I won't even call them videos, because they're not. Videos involve movement.

But anyway, you're doing the musical equivalent of ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL, which I find hilarious but not for the reasons you might imagine.

Well thank you for your mature, respectable and constructive opinions. Have a good day

I never once implied that I think you look like a vampire. I said you have this image of yourself as one...

As for putting your face in all your...

I won't even call them videos, because they're not. Videos involve movement.

But anyway, you're doing the musical equivalent of ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL, which I find hilarious but not for the reasons you might imagine.

I'm gonna have to agree with Ferret here, this remix isn't that great. It's the same thing looped over and over and over and over and (you get the point).

You change it up like a minute and half into the song, but then it repeats again.

This song doesn't really have any structure, it sounds like a complete MIDI rip stuck into some VST's with some very simple breakdown sections. (that may not be the case, but the results are what matter, not the method)

Sorry, but this has a long way to go to be enjoyable, at least to me. Since this is marked as "Finished" I won't be offering any specific suggestions on how to fix it.