Musician and SFX creator for .MOD music in Flash game

christian223

Who am I:

Hi my name is Christian, I am making my second Flash game, I'm a programmer and artist who needs .MOD songs for my upcoming Fantasy RPG game (Flash game). Previously I have also done 1 downloadable casual game, and many other hobby projects.

The game:

The game is like Darklands (

), mostly text based with descriptive graphics. Right now it's on prototype phase, many people have shown interest in this type of game.

I am also negotiating with a story writer to decide on the kind of world we are going to show through the game, but basically it's a fantasy medieval world, but I don't want to go with the cliches of mages and dragons, I wan't to innovate a little bit there. I wan't to finish it by late december.

I will try to get a sponsorhip for the game, and I'll also try to get ads on it (altough that depends on the kind of deal I agree with the sponsor), it will be widely distributed over the web via Flash game portals.

What I need:

I will be needing ambient music for all types of events in the game, music should be suited for reading, victory, defeat, mistery, terror, joy, peace, epic, etc etc., around 10 songs, from 1 to 2 minutes each.

Regarding the music style, I am not sure exactly what I want, so I would like some guidance from the musician I hire, but I would like something like close to a mix of Darklands and Dungeon Master 2 music (sample http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzOoiosWsk). So, I don't want electronic sounding music (maybe some bits here and there), real sounds, piano, guitar, drums, etc.

I would also want someone to make sounds for the game, UI click sounds, ambient sounds, fantasy monsters sounds, hurt sounds, a few voice acting screams might be required.

Compensation:

I can pay upfront a negotiable amount, and a percentage of total profits of the game (10%) but this is negotiable. Please contact me for discussion of this!. Thanks for your time.