Sign in to follow this  
SonicThHedgog

finished Electric Movement *FINISHED* (ProgHouse)

Nice airy atmosphere. You are right; it is pretty progressive. I like it, though. Don't be afraid to use more of that delayed, appegiated synth about half-way through, though. Nice drop at about 2:00. You might consider polishing the drum intro, though. It sounds a little to out of place at first. I'd also recommend not killing the kick drum afterward. It feels empty without it. Cool piece; I'd like to see where it ends up.

Nice airy atmosphere. You are right; it is pretty progressive. I like it, though. Don't be afraid to use more of that delayed, appegiated synth about half-way through, though. Nice drop at about 2:00. You might consider polishing the drum intro, though. It sounds a little to out of place at first. I'd also recommend not killing the kick drum afterward. It feels empty without it. Cool piece; I'd like to see where it ends up.

:D oh thats the part were I finish the track towards the empty area at 2:40

Dude, this sounds sweet. I'll try to give better input when I get another chance xD. From what I hear in the headphones, me likes =).

Edit: Although I would have turned this into a 312kb/s mp3 format xD.

Dude, this sounds sweet. I'll try to give better input when I get another chance xD. From what I hear in the headphones, me likes =).

Edit: Although I would have turned this into a 312kb/s mp3 format xD.

:o , forgot to convert it in fl XD, must of directly rendered the wav in ableton and uploaded:P

i will make a Mp3 (450 and 320 kbps) as soon as I fix my audio interface problem.:)