Browsing music - filter settings

Galivan

I have looked through some pages of songs listed alphabetically. One information I think is missing is the name of the remixer.

But there are different kinds of music, a lot of it seems to be chiptunes. I haven't downloaded the chiptunes plugin yet. But - I thought it would be nice to be able to filter the alphabetical listing to show only mp3, or only MIDI, or chiptunes, or whichever kind of remix there might be. Or maybe if there are acoustic recordings with real instruments (I dont know if there is), it would be nice to be able to find them.

Okay, I think I got it all wrong. I have been looking through the "Songs" page , are those original songs?

I just saw the "Remix" listings, that's probably what I was looking for. So I guess it's all in mp3 form?

Well in that case the only filter would be to distinguish between digital/keyboard based music and versions with acoustic recordings if there are any.