Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy - Toronto

ZealPath

Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy will be making it's second trip to Canada this Saturday in Toronto, and as someone who has recently moved from the Vancouver area to the Toronto area, this will be my second chance to experience this awesome event. The Vancouver concert was absolutely great, despite the fact that Nobuo Uematsu was unable to make it, and with Nobuo in attendance at this one, I definitely can't wait to see how it all shakes down.

I expect to see a lot of the same songs from the Vancouver show, along with a few new songs that were recently confirmed for this show such as FFXIII's Battle Theme, which I expect to be nothing short of completely awesome, and FFV's Clash on the Big Bridge/Battle with Gilgamesh, which should provide some mind blowing keyboard action. Even though I have already seen it live once, the FFVI Opera is also on the confirmed list, and I can't tell you how awesome it is to see that one live if you grew up with FFVI.

I'll probably try to do another mini review sometime afterward, meanwhile, anyone else in the area planning to go to this?