Live Performances for non-instrument players

Arcana

So there may be an opportunity for me to do a mini-live show. There's a Christmas party at my work and they want to showcase some talent. I mentioned that I do music but that I haven't done anything live before but I am guessing that I might not be off the hook and may be asked to perform for five to ten minutes.

What do you people who don't actually know how to play instruments do for live shows? What do you do to engage an audience and how can you set up everything? What kind of "workflow" do you use for a live set?

I don't play any instruments and I don't have a lot of money to spend toward this. I currently use Logic Studio (which includes Mainstage, something that is supposedly meant for shows) and I have at my disposal an Alesis Micron and a 61-key MIDI controller with a few knobs, faders, and buttons. Oh, I also have an iPad and the Korg DS-10 for Nintendo DS.

What kind of preparation can you recommend as well? Thanks for the advice, sorry for the vague nature of the question.