Looking For One Willing Musician - Mystery Visual Novel

Zanennui

Currently I am the project head and writer of a visual novel. We have every part of the project we need, save for a musician.

While the musician doesn't need to have a lot of experience, they do need to be somewhat skilled and available/ not extremely busy.

• About the Developer: I am a college student and aspiring writer, our coder and artist are both in their last years of highschool but exceptionally talented.
    Don't have a website, but we do have a dev blog --here--

• About the Game: The project itself is a Visual Novel. If you don't know what a VN is, they're essentially books with copius amounts of artwork and music. It's based on the game Mitadake High, a murder mystery RP game with little plot except for what the players create. Not much is actually completed on the project yet but a lot is planned out. Pretty early in development really.
  • Non-Profit vs. Profit: The VN is being sold online, though not sure exactly how or where yet.
    (For refrence, the creator of Mitadake High has given permission for us to both create the VN and to sell it)
  • About the Music: Soundtrack is mostly BGM and needs to cover a large range of moods, estimated size is around 20 tracks. Genre is extremely flexible, as the need to fit the mood is more important, however the main genre we're considering is sort of Electro-Rock with a bit of a mystic Celt sound. I do create some music, and can help a bit with this part of the project.
  • Compensation: VN is selling for (Roughly) 20$, so 5$ for each member on the project. In addition, all music is entirely yours to sell with no profit splitting.
    Edit: Forgot to include, this is one part of a multi part series, we are nowhere near any of the other parts, but I'd probably ask you to produce more music in the future.

Sorry for filling this out like a form, I haven't really done anything like this before.

If you're interested you can post here or e-mail me at "thecensorshipfairy@gmail.com"