(I think its minimal/glitch) Good time

SonicThHedgog

http://soundcloud.com/aires/goodtimes i forgot if i posted this but i want feed back on this track even if its half effort of a review, tell me something ;o

I liked the piano arp, the rest was ok but I suggest making a new song starting with the piano arp, the song as it is didn't really have much of a form musically. Also, I don't know if it was my speakers but the second note had a lot of distortion. I don't know too much theory myself but it might help if you knew some theory so you could add more structure to your song.

I like what you have going on here. I agree bigmow that it's a bit segmented musically. I was actually thinking that without having read his feedback yet. You have a lot of good ideas going on here but they're not all culminating to a point like they need to.

I like your approach to the mix. It's very bold. Lower the piano layer. It doesn't need to be so up in your face.

However, your master is too hot and your limiting too harsh. You could easily drop the mix by 3 to 6db and be fine. As an experiment lower the master fader by 4db, and go easier on the limiting and reupload it. Humor me.

I liked the piano arp, the rest was ok but I suggest making a new song starting with the piano arp, the song as it is didn't really have much of a form musically. Also, I don't know if it was my speakers but the second note had a lot of distortion. I don't know too much theory myself but it might help if you knew some theory so you could add more structure to your song.

The structure is Potpourri (ABCD), and its not really aimed to be musical since there is no theory, i was aiming for more scenery(besides after 2:39 but thats not part of the track)

oh I found out its just minimal house .

Oh guys the song actually ends at 2;39, i forgot to remove that part in a mix : D

yes there is no mastering in this track, it would very loud if your using headphones.