Megaman V (Gameboy) - Mercury Remix

Well It's not up to quality standards for most work here, but it's definitely better then most of my work. I'd like some feedback on it/where to improve/etc.

So here's my remix of the theme to Mercury's level in Megaman for Megaman V (gameboy).

http://www.box.net/shared/dghtnqxlen

I'm not sure exactly what sort of genre I'd define it is, I know it's something electro.

Made in Pro Tools 8.

I don't think it's all too shabby- it's got a nice flow to it.

Since I'm no audio expert, the only thing that really seems like an improvement to be made is that the beginning riff, being all by itself and all, should have some reverb put into it (not too much). Just to kinda make the beginning sound a little less empty.

Hope you keep improving it!

Yeah I was thinking that about reverb, but the problem is it sounded a bit weird when it went through the phaser/modulation vibrato part and I couldn't really think of a way to translate between the two, so I figured it's better to have it sounding a bit hollow in the intro riff, though it does kinda contribute to the 8-bit feel of the piece.