Megaman 2 Crashman ReMix

JoePotato28

CRASHIN' TEH PAWTY ITZ MEGA MAN BABY (megaman's in teh housse)

I'm sorry, I just had to make this "Duane and Brando" themed.

I really REALLY like what you have going on here, with the funk/chiptune mixture. It works. Keep it.

Although a bit more variation wouldn't hurt. Especially in the drumloops you use, they really stay pretty static throughout the whole song. Change it up a little. Add some glitch effects during the breaks (the filter effects on the drums might also be a little stale, but they're alright).

I like how the remix builds, but the ending seems a little unresolved with just a filtered-out drumloop (again, change that up a bit). Try adding a final, resolved chord to the end of the mix, just to give it a sense of closure before the final filtered drums.

My only other suggestion is to add just a touch. . . just a TOUCH. . . of reverb to your leads. Maybe like 15%, with a second of decay. I love your leads but they just seem a little bit dry. Wetting them up a bit will give the mix more depth.

Well, that's it for my crits. Excellent job on this one, I would love to see this get posted once you fix it up a little. So. . .

"QUIT MESSIN' AROUND"

(it's all gravy. . . )