Free/Pay-What-You-Want Album: Flexstyle - Eye of the Storm (Now on iTunes!)

Flexstyle

Sooo, I take back my previous statement that this wasn't necessarily for me. This stuff is addicting. I've had to pull several near all-nighters the last couple of weeks, and I keep coming back to this album to keep me coding. Amazing ear-candy, and I'm probably gonna shell out some for it, because it's staying in my playlist, and you deserve the bucks. :nicework:

• 7 months later...

Hey y'all, I'm gonna revive this thread real quick to let you know that this album is now on iTunes! If that's your thing, anyways. Should also be on Amazon MP3, Spotify, and a ton of other stores as well, soon.

Also, if that whole "paying for music" bit isn't your thing, you can still get it for free/pay-what-you-wish on my Bandcamp page, of course.

Hey y'all, I'm gonna revive this thread real quick to let you know that this album is now on iTunes! If that's your thing, anyways. Should also be on Amazon MP3, Spotify, and a ton of other stores as well, soon.

Also, if that whole "paying for music" bit isn't your thing, you can still get it for free/pay-what-you-wish on my Bandcamp page, of course.

iTunes is my thing, since I actually like to support artists. Purchased. Also gave a review, cause, you know, it's a nice thing to do.

Did I chime in on this thread yet? I don't think I did, and shame on me for not doing so until now.

Very solid stuff! Go buy this album, it's worth whatever you pay! (Unless you just DL it for free, and then it's certainly worth more!) :)

Yes! I actually shared this on FB awhile back; one of my professors re-posted it, so hopefully you got some exposure (and paying customers) there. :)