How to use Multiple instruments with east west :D

For gold users in Ableton (i will find a way for fl users too)

your not suppost to open multiple instances of the vst it will criple your pc.

this is what you do

1.In your Daw open east west

2.Select your instruments of choice

3.In your Daw create an Midi track (midi track )

4.Get MIDI from EastWest

5.Output to EastWest

6.in the Track In, select the intrument you want by the number/order you assigned it in eastwest.

to control volume's you would go in eastwest for that instrument and control it, the track in your mixer in your will act like a master volume control

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Flstudio you will have to use DirectWave and sample the vst, and instead of typing the process, imageline posted a video on this already :D

this is what i used to do, and im not sure if its the only ways so i will update :)

( the cool thing about this way is you can share the sounds with other people who have DirectWave but not the plugin vst used or hardware sounds, great for request's or collabs :) )