Primas Manus Ft Jbond *Hand in Hand in F# minor*

SonicThHedgog

Hand In Hand is the source

Hand of The Protagonist is the meaning of the title.

this is my first Dnb track :P

http://soundcloud.com/aires/primas-manus-final-wip

Ft Jabond

Read Soundcloud comment, im currently done on this for now. I know the track i a bit loud, Im not lowering the compression, I will fix every thing when i can moniter better.

I may be changing the samples tho cause they sound muddy as helll and are hard as a cow to compress

idk this sounds like a whole bunch of original work which only vaguely references the source maybe three times and hangs onto the unresolved chord forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and never resolves it, which isn't in itself a bad thing, but man there is not much source at all

btw Primas Manus really just means primary hand

also also why did you make a new thread when the old one was working just fine :\

idk this sounds like a whole bunch of original work which only vaguely references the source maybe three times and hangs onto the unresolved chord forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and never resolves it, which isn't in itself a bad thing, but man there is not much source at all

btw Primas Manus really just means primary hand

also also why did you make a new thread when the old one was working just fine :\

Hand of The Protagonist is primas manus in latin :P

but what you said is nearly the same thing since protagonist and primary share some of the same meaning, but that interesting tho.

I put lots of source in there (minus guitar) ,i just rephrased the leads in all minor instead of major,(which may have made is sound alot diffrent.

but the track is in the same key as original.

i think for the tech house drop i might (prob not) change the chord to a f# 7 to another chord to give it a slight ressolve since the track ends.

but ethier way this is not going to be submited, just a filler for my little albumXD

thankyou for the feed back guys

I put lots of source in there (minus guitar) ,i just rephrased the leads in all minor instead of major,(which may have made is sound alot diffrent.

but the track is in the same key as original.

.....No it's not. If you shifted the intervals, and adjusted them from a major key to it's parallel minor key and scale, you've now got a song in minor + a different melody.

If you meant that you shifted the intervals to the "relative" minor key, Like C major scale to A minor scale, you're still not in the same key. Even though both scales contain the same notes.

.....No it's not. If you shifted the intervals, and adjusted them from a major key to it's parallel minor key and scale, you've now got a song in minor + a different melody.

i found a midi of hand in hand, moved the third and shifted it (well i did more then move the third for some part, dont remeber).

the song is in F# from C#, i dont know why i changed the key from C#, but the only change in the melody is the third.