Bubbleman Remix from Mega Man 2 waiting to get approved

Majora

eilios is right about the quality. . . it's pretty much like that for the rest of the track too, actually

The arrangement is also really conservative (using too many elements from the source).

It could really use some more fleshing out from the source, as well as better quality. . . When that dB meter turns red, that means it has the potential to clip (which is that buzzing noise you can hear while listening). Everything is just too loud. Especially that lead (I can barely tell what instrument that is, it's so loud).

No hard feelings or offense intended here, but this is not OCR material. . . . yet. However, if you worked for longer than just 24 hours, you could improve this a LOT. For most people (anyone else is just inhuman ;) ), a good remix takes a lot longer than 24 hours to make. (btw I'm assuming you mean elapsed time, rather than time actually spent on it).

Do yourself a favor and do a google search for some music production tips and tutorials, there are massive amounts of free information out there for those who are serious enough to look for it.

That said, this mix has little to no variation. The source tune is awesome, but the interpretation (or lack thereof) just isn't working out. I could've stopped listening halfway through and still heard the entire song.

Keep working on it, put new ideas into it, and don't rush to the finish line. Take pride in your work. It takes extremely talented people with years of experience longer than 24 hours to put something together, don't expect that you'll come in and just blow them all away from the get-go. Be patient.

My advice would be to refine this, take it for a day and just listen to your changes. Make some more additions the next day, and take another day to just listen. Repeat this until you are 110% satisfied with what you're hearing. Adding instruments and notes is only one part of the process, you have to listen to it over, and over, and over again, tweaking it time after time to make sure you've got the best sounding mix you can produce.