Using the drum pads on my Axiom 61

Ok so I have the regular 61 model not the pro one, anyways, I was wondering what is a good program to use within fl studio or something that I can download that I can use in conjunction with my drum pads?

Pretty much I'm tired of drawing all of my drum beats out. I want to start recording the rhythms myself so I can: one get better at recording things, and two so my rhythms can sound more human instead of ultra mechanical lol xD.

Ok so I have the regular 61 model not the pro one, anyways, I was wondering what is a good program to use within fl studio or something that I can download that I can use in conjunction with my drum pads?

Pretty much I'm tired of drawing all of my drum beats out. I want to start recording the rhythms myself so I can: one get better at recording things, and two so my rhythms can sound more human instead of ultra mechanical lol xD.

FPC?

Seems like that's your best bet.

If you select a specific instrument in FPC, above the envelopes and layer controls you will see the word "Output". If you drag it up, it will shift the mixer track for that specific instrument up whatever you set it to from where FPC is positioned. For example, if FPC is in mixer channel 12, and you change the kick drum's output to "1", your kick drum will be found on mixer channel 13.

• 2 weeks later...