Super Mario Kart Funkin' Down Rainbow Road

Savvn

It certainly has some potential, here. I would highly recommend posting an Mp3 link to your next update, though - YT tends to mess with the quality, even the 'high quality' links.

The arrangement and the soundscape are awesome, and the sound effects are well placed. The production value on this one, though, is lacking. The sound just seems to be pumping with clipping/limiting all over the place, when the track really gets going (especially the SFX - be sure that you get a perfectly clean recording of those SFX). Take the volume levels & limiting down, there.

The trumpet sample used is weak, especially when compared to the high quality of the rest of the track. Use another sample that doesn't sound like it was ripped from the MIDI :P

If you want to post this on OCR, be sure to talk to 'SonicTweaker' about it and ask if he would like to take credit for it and such on this website. Collaborations are perfectly fine on OCR, but you got to be sure that you have permission to post it here from the other party, when the time comes. It's a formality that you'll need to take care of, eventually, so be aware of that.

I like the arrangement and the soundscape. Fix the production issues on it & that trumpet sample. I could see you going on your way to OCR with it, with the proper touching up.

Oh yeah definatly, I'll obviously get permission from KingMeteor and SonicTweaker before I were to submit it :P

And yeah I noticed that maybe some of the stuff getting a bit messy when it gets going, maybe I'll add a bit of EQ or reduce some of the effects. :P

It certainly has some potential, here. I would highly recommend posting an Mp3 link to your next update, though - YT tends to mess with the quality, even the 'high quality' links.

The arrangement and the soundscape are awesome, and the sound effects are well placed. The production value on this one, though, is lacking. The sound just seems to be pumping with clipping/limiting all over the place, when the track really gets going (especially the SFX - be sure that you get a perfectly clean recording of those SFX). Take the volume levels & limiting down, there.

The trumpet sample used is weak, especially when compared to the high quality of the rest of the track. Use another sample that doesn't sound like it was ripped from the MIDI :P

If you want to post this on OCR, be sure to talk to 'SonicTweaker' about it and ask if he would like to take credit for it and such on this website. Collaborations are perfectly fine on OCR, but you got to be sure that you have permission to post it here from the other party, when the time comes. It's a formality that you'll need to take care of, eventually, so be aware of that.

I like the arrangement and the soundscape. Fix the production issues on it & that trumpet sample. I could see you going on your way to OCR with it, with the proper touching up.

i love these trumpets......

(and there wavetable synths, midi is not sound D: )

actually thats why im here, what kinda trumpets are those, or where are they located if its not a general wave table sound?

i love the sound of the trumpet alot, its like the ones they used in kirby 64.

Ontopic, as said lots of well placed effects but the only thing i think thats holding this song back is clipping.

I am a fan of a lot of old-school OCR music, where sporadic behavior reigned. With this mix, there's a lot going on inside of three minutes here, and it's almost muddled all together if you're not really focused on it. You could tone down some of it in the second half, make certain sections pop in there. The scratching record sfx turned me a little to not focus, which is why I lost attention towards the end and let it all blend together. I like the song so not a lot of criticism here, but some of the pros will definitely have something to chime in with. :)