English 10 Book Trailer Cue

Hey guys,

I have to make a book trailer in my group for "Lord of the Flies" with my group. Being almost the only composer in my class, I volunteered to do the music for it.

It's a wav:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15510436/File%20Sharing/LOTF%20Trailer.wav

If enough of you ask I'll render an mp3. :P

Just posting it here because I'm sure there's someone around here who remembers me as that horrible 13 year old remixer from the WiP Forums and I wanna say that I haven't been sitting around. :P

Instruments used:

Zebra 2 for... Pad

3xOsc for Sine Wave

Steinway Grand Piano Soundfont

Monster Staccatos Free String Staccato Library for Strings

Everything else: Kontakt default libraries. (I'm starting to love pulling the trigger on the half-off deal, back in November, even more)

Just posting it here because I'm sure there's someone around here who remembers me as that horrible 13 year old remixer from the WiP Forums and I wanna say that I haven't been sitting around. :P

Everyone remembers you as that horrible 13 year old remixer from the WIP forums? I wouldn't call you that. You're that horrible 15 old remixer from the WIP forums :D

You've heard my opinion on this tho, chill-blahblahblah-epic-blahblahblah-chillagain-blah.

Aww yeah.