Raging Tide (And others?)

Hello there.

I've never really asked for feedback on things before so this is kinda new to me. I've recently started working on music for my roommates SHMUP game. It's nothing serious, it'll probably be a free release and still needs a lot of time for development, but I figured I'd post the demo of what I have up here for some feedback!

I tried using Soundcloud but it is taking forever to get my confirmation e-mail, so for now I'll just use my Purevolume:

http://www.purevolume.com/amphibious

*EDIT - It's the *SECOND* song on my player right now, "Raging Tide". (Ignore the last 25 seconds, thats just filler I used to fade-out over)

I like the direction I'm going in with this song, but I want to improve it of course. A lot of these sounds are just built-in Sytrus presets, but I'm hoping to change them up a bit. I'm also thinking its a bit lacking in the low-med frequency range, theres a lot in the higher range (though no clipping, luckily). The main lead part I really like and probably wont change much, but the alternate lead that comes in later and the chords I'm definitely not set on.

I was thinking of recording the rhythm/chords part on a guitar instead of what I have already once I have my stuff setup back home, but I'm unsure if it'll sound good.

I added the Fruity Delay Bank to the snare and I personally liked the sound that resulted from it, but I'm wondering if its too busy, distracting, or otherwise unfitting for the song.

Let me know what you guys think. And if you're interested I have a bunch of my other songs on my Purevolume as well. Some are older than others, and most are just short, incomplete demos of sorts.

Thanks!