Helixer - instrumental

Percussion, very electronic sounding, but tightly mixed, and nice sequencing. Doesn't sound bad at all.

That orchestral hit is like WHOA. Wasn't expecting that at all... bleh. I like the panned pad things that come in after that. The choir sounds cool, but I could really do without the string hits. The bassline that comes in sounds pretty nice, not the catchiest or most interesting bassline I've ever heard though.

It's probably the headphones, but the panning on the pads is starting to bother me about halfway through.

This track feels like it's missing something. Probably vocals. There doesn't seem to be anything really driving the song, like a strong melody or hook. It's okay for a backtrack though, but it's pretty minimilistic. I started skimming through after the 3 minute mark. Nothing much really happened after about the first minute.

I'd say it's probably pretty good for background music to a game or something, though not really interesting enough to listen to on its own. Pretty solid overall though.