Mega Man 5 - Wave Man (funky breaks)

Jarski

Another mix by me, I think this turned to be better than my tmnt2 remix, but I'll continue both ofcourse.

It needs still lots of things, like variation to drums and variation some other places. To 2:31 I'll add some effects and something nice, we'll see.

This version doesnt have intro or outro yet, but I'll make one. I'm not aiming to submit this to OCReMix, but if it turns out to be that good, maybe then.

Now I must get some sleep now, I hope you enjoy this! : )

Link:

http://jarskie.wippiespace.com/myprojects/wip/khoal_-_mm5waveman_v0.55.mp3

Original:

You've got a pretty good concept here but there are a few critiques I have.

First and foremost is the rather strong bass. It doesn't overpower anything but it is constant and never lets up. Turn the volume down a bit.

Second it is pretty conservative. There is not a whole lot of variation other then slowing it down and it can't stand on that leg alone. Take a couple of liberties with the melody. Make it your own!

I do like the sounds though. I was reminded of mother 3. IDK if you used a GBA sound font or not but it sounds very cool.

Also this song will probably get better with an intro/outro like you said you were going to add. I look forward to your next update. :-D

• 3 weeks later...