SNES Metal

I really like this. The beat is pretty solid, though adding more to it would certainly spice the song up. I really like the lead part throughout this, its very tasteful. Really nice bridge section too, before the crazy solo thing at the end.

I thought it worked pretty well with the intro the way it is, though I suppose a cool buildup of sorts would be welcome as well. Still, sometimes its nice to have a song that just gets right to it with some rockin' beats.

I like it, reminds me of older days when games were about storylines and gameplay instead of pretty graphics.

This man speaks the truth. Take it from someone who just played his NES pretty much for the last 24 hours minus sleep obligations. What a good day it was.

Also, this is a very enjoyable mix. Nice work :)

It sounds like something from X-Men Mutant Apocalypse.

Very good choice snatching the MMX samples. My god, they're so good...

It's a little plodding, but I listened to speed metal back in my metal days, so I guess I'm just used to bpms in the 4 figures. Agreed, the transitions are nonexistent, but each individual parts are excellent, if not just a bit sparse for (SNES) metal. The transitions will just be the icing on a pretty good cake you've baked.

I demand more solos to improve the quality of the cake.

EDIT: Justin Beaver?