Looking for composers for a Movie....

Hello there,

I've finished the first movie of my anime series idea Astralojia. I'm now working on Movie 2 and plan to finish it by August 1st.

I've got a good 12-18 minutes of cues to fill, and I'm looking for volunteers to help out. The genre is "RPG-like", usually either Orchestral Classic J-RPG-like music, Orchestral Rock or Rock.

Here are references/work I've finished already for the project. First, the first movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7bI8jXbrU0

A warning, this clip is an hour and 45 minutes long...

This is the link to the playlist for the first CD:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PL4CDB0CF475537D54

To audition, please send samples of your work via PM, to markhansavon [@] aol.com, aim me at markhansavon, or post links of your work here.

Thanks for your time.

It's all volunteer.

Secondly, audio quality doesn't have to be at a pro level. I use all MIDI guitars myself, and most of my music is very MIDI-ish sound quality wise. In fact, if you prefer working by sending MIDI files, I can do all of the mixing and audio production work on my side.

If you're able to record guitar riffs, damnit by all means you're needed in the project, since there's so much rock music. x___x

I'm going to be away from the 1st to the 14th. I'll be back on the 15th. If you'd be interested, just send me an e-mail (markhansavon[@]aol.com) and I'll hopefully be able to access some internet to reply.

There will be even more cues to fill for Movie 3 and 4.