A big thank you to OCR and the community

Lombardo Joe

This is for everyone who is a part of this site.

Some time ago when I was still in high school, I want to say about 8 years ago, I had discovered this site. At the time, the remixes only went up to about 500, and Ocarina Boogie by The Black Lodge was the best thing since sliced bread (still is in my opinion). I spent a long time building up my library with every OC Remix that had been made, for there were no torrents at the time. It took a while, but it was the anthem in which I lived life to, all day, every day.

So, my hard drive took a crap and my iPod was stolen a long time ago. I've been without the Remixes for years, and I recently just moved into my own place. For the first time in a while I've had time to restructure my iTunes library and get things back in order. I was very afraid that I'd never again be able to have the vast library of Remixes that I once had. I came to the site not knowing what to expect. It's had quite the facelift since I last saw it years ago, and it seems like OCR has really taken off. Right at the top, I see a big link for 'torrents', and I can't tell you how happy I was that you have 1-1000 and 1001-1900 available as torrents. And to top it off, they ran at like 2 megs a second.

Thank you all so much for seeding and making these things available. It will take a very long time to listen to all of these, and I've already ran across pure gold many times. Thank you to the artists and their borderline ridiculous talent with FL Studios (etc), and thank you to the community for keeping this thing alive for as many years as it's been. This seriously is some of the best stuff the interwebs has to offer. And thank you to the owners, devs, and mods of the site for running this music haven.