Tales of the Abyss, Meaning of Birth

Kirvee

My favorite RPG series of all is the Tales series. While some of the games do get some remixes (I can't tell you how many remixes of Fighting of the Spirit I have on this computer), one particular game and one particular song that I love just never seems to get remixed. And it really saddens me.

So, my request is sorta simple. I just want SOMEONE to remix this song into a rock version, but not just any rock/metal version, one that preferably keeps some of the original orchestrals (or remastered ones, whatever the remixer thinks sounds better). So basically, a rock/metal orchestra remix of Meaning of Birth.

Would also like it to be a little longer than the source, so the remixer can feel free to spin stuff as he/she wills, as long as it sounds like symphonic metal and is epic.

Please? I haven't seen anyone ever do rock/metal remixes of this. Barely anyone remixes it. I've seen extended versions and ONE techno remix, but never any rock ones =(.

Please and thank you I'd really appreciate it <3.

• 4 months later...

It'd be different because what I imagine is a symphonic metal remix (like Within Temptation or Nightwish) of the "Meaning of Birth". I know MoB is a remix of Karma, but they're different to me and Karma is not what I'm looking for as I like the orchestral sound of MoB.

What I want is like a mix....I want a song that follows the MoB melodies/tempo and keeps some of the orchestral arrangement but mixes in nice guitar sounds with it (again, symphonic metal like Within Temptation and Nightwish).

Does that better describe it? *not good at musical terminology*