Ape Escape-Crabby Beach MIDI

xelaalex

source: Ape Escape - Crabby Beach (

)

arrangement: http://www.mediafire.com/?7x288s4ab3du6s8

Hi there, I'm very new to the world of remixing, and this is my first remix to post on the site, if you can call it that. Its more or less an immitation of the original song using MIDI instruments I composed in Cubase. The game this is from is the Playstation classic Ape Escape (later remade as Ape Escape On the Loose for Playstation Portable) its the theme music of the seventh level in the game. It's copyrighted to Soichi Terada, who composed the entire soundtrack of both Ape Escape and its later sequel Ape Escape 3, this song has a very simplistic style to it, so I thought it would be easy for a first time MIDI remix, tell me what you think-I'm relying on your constructive criticism a lot while I'm here.

Unfortunately, while I will take your criticism on board, I will not be able to improve this song any further than it is already, this is because I lost the MIDI file when my computer screwed up.