Three Heroes: Movement III

I did this a while ago using Finale 2010, as I do for all my musical endeavors, meaning midi instrumentation. It is the third movement in a series of pieces. Kind of a Dusk, Midnight, Dawn motif going on. This one would represent "Dawn" as it is a fanfare type piece. It's finished as far as I can go with it, though one of these days, maybe I'll have enough musical experience to write it up properly. It's here for feedback, critical comments and the occasional roasting. Tell me what y'all think of it.

Free MP3 download: Elsa Theme 2.mp3

That was really amazing! I don't have anything extremely constructive to say because I'm personally a beginner, but if you're looking to make a formal version of it you could import the midi into a program as simple as garage band and mix it. Even some basic mixing would make it sound extremely formal. Anyways, amazing composition I look forward to hearing the others! :-D

I've been working on each movement out of order, as it wasn't originally supposed to be more than just the one. But it sort of expanded out of control and now here's what is deemed the first movement. Going with the motif of the first one, this here would probably be dusk. It is a nocturne, something evocative of night. So it's quieter, focuses on low strings and a few loose wind instruments. And it has a decidedly arabesque feel to it.

Free MP3 download: Nokturne in D Major 2.mp3

And ignore what the link says, it's in C major.