For Sale: Pro Tools 8 LE rig - 002r

While this setup has worked out for me for quite some time, I'm moving on to something else. I honestly don't use Pro Tools anymore since I've been more than satisfied with Reason/Record as well as Reaper.

I'm selling a Digi 002R along with a license for Pro Tools LE 8. I'm asking for $250 plus shipping. I'd rather to sell it to someone who's near Northern Virginia if I can but I'm willing to ship it since I do still have the original box (yes, I keep these things). I also have the original manuals and installation discs for Pro Tools LE 8. I even have DVDs with all the current updates ready to go so you don't have to download them. You don't have to use the 002R with Pro Tools since it'll work with just about any other DAW but the Pro Tools license comes with it just the same. There's no transfer fees.

Since I'm selling my Pro Tools rig, I have a handful of RTAS plugins that I'll no longer be able to use. I have Smack! and DNR (noise reduction) which require an ilok. If you want them, you just need an ilok and pay the transfer fee which is $25 per plugin and give me $15 for each plugin. That's cheaper than it sells for on Ebay (about $50) and MUCH cheaper than buying it from a retailer.

I also have a couple plugins by Massey which are the CT4 compressor and the L2007 Mastering Limiter. CT4 costs $69 from Massey's site but I'll sell it for $30. The L2007 Mastering Limiter sells for $89 but I'll give it to you for $40. There's no transfer frees.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll take Paypal or cash for anything you might want. Oh, for those who are interested, I decided to go with a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40. I'm giving OCR the first crack at what I have for sale. After that it's Craigslist or Ebay.

While this setup has worked out for me for quite some time, I'm moving on to something else. I honestly don't use Pro Tools anymore since I've been more than satisfied with Reason/Record as well as Reaper.

I'm selling a Digi 002R along with a license for Pro Tools LE 8. I'm asking for $250 plus shipping. I'd rather to sell it to someone who's near Northern Virginia if I can but I'm willing to ship it since I do still have the original box (yes, I keep these things). I also have the original manuals and installation discs for Pro Tools LE 8. I even have DVDs with all the current updates ready to go so you don't have to download them. You don't have to use the 002R with Pro Tools since it'll work with just about any other DAW but the Pro Tools license comes with it just the same. There's no transfer fees.

Since I'm selling my Pro Tools rig, I have a handful of RTAS plugins that I'll no longer be able to use. I have Smack! and DNR (noise reduction) which require an ilok. If you want them, you just need an ilok and pay the transfer fee which is $25 per plugin and give me $15 for each plugin. That's cheaper than it sells for on Ebay (about $50) and MUCH cheaper than buying it from a retailer.

I also have a couple plugins by Massey which are the CT4 compressor and the L2007 Mastering Limiter. CT4 costs $69 from Massey's site but I'll sell it for $30. The L2007 Mastering Limiter sells for $89 but I'll give it to you for $40. There's no transfer frees.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll take Paypal or cash for anything you might want. Oh, for those who are interested, I decided to go with a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40. I'm giving OCR the first crack at what I have for sale. After that it's Craigslist or Ebay.

My jaw dropped XD

I would love a digi 002 but im not getting paid till 3 weeks lulz.

• 1 month later...