Ultimate Dedede-structive Remix

MegaAntMan1

I have, and always will be, a big fan of King Dedede and of his themes and battle music, i find it awesome and i listen to it constantly in preparation for any kind of fighting game competition.

What i would like to request is a piece of music around 10 minuets long (not a strict rule) and this piece must combine these video game tunes: The Fountain of Dreams (Orchestra in background providing a majestic feel to it, but what is predominantly heard is a pop/techno-y remix), King Dedede's theme (again an orchestra in the background but i sorta want what Brawl did, techno-ish with a piano solo (slow pace) before it picks up again), back to the fountain with the music now slower to give a sense of repentance and apology from the king, and then to finish, the Masked Dedede theme (starting as like circus music (like Dedede's theme from Dreamland 3) then going into a metal/techno mix and finishing off with the orchestra now taking center stage (figuratively speaking of course, by that i mean orchestra is the prodominant group of instruments heard)to finish the piece with an orchestrated version of the masked Dedede theme and finishing on a mighty powerful ending, not just stopping dead like some other remixes i have heard.

thank you for taking the time to read this and if you are interested then please let me know, again thank you for your time

Antony

• 1 month later...

That actually sounds, like a really good idea. It would seem to give a feeling of sadness and remorse, but changes to anger, because Dedede is facing the one who defeated him.

I myself am a big fan of those themes as well, and I have heard a ton of different musical styles for these themes. I have an idea, when playing the opening part from "Fountain of Dreams", instead of playing a piano, I would love to hear an organ, because it add an atmosphere that would intensify the feeling of remorse, and also add a hint of eerieness.

I agree with you on how the ending should be, fading out instead of just suddenly stopping. I always found that those that suddenly stop a little unnerving, because it yanks you out of the state of relaxation you enter when the song ends.