Untitled theme for an untitled game

Kiwisauce

Well, now that I've spent forever pondering over the thread title... :P

I'm currently working on the soundtrack for a game I'm making, but I have almost no experience mixing music. I've been doing amateurish MIDI compositions for years, but I've decided I want to try being more professional about the music in my games. Anyway, I put together a theme and, after reading around a bit about mixing technique, played with filters and compressors and the like until I thought it sounded good... but I'd like to get some feedback from people who really know what they're doing.

So, the song is at kiwisauce.com/downloads/NightishTheme.mp3. I'd appreciate any constructive criticism or feedback.

Thanks.

Would this be title music or something? Sounds good. It reminds me of Rayman for whatever reason. My only critique would be the addition of a stronger melody, but I've said time and time again, I'm a melody addict, so if that's not what you're going for, don't worry about it. If you ever need additional musical input for future games, I'd be happy to help out :)

Also, the word "addition" needs to be added again (another addition, if you will). Addition

pH