Need elec guitarist for mostly finished Gerudo Valley remix

Drakken

UPDATE 12/15/11: Now looking for just a guitar player to do all the electric guitar parts (and maybe even the Spanish-sounding acoustic stuff at the beginning if possible). Here's the latest WIP:

stats.png

Original post: I'm working on a remix of Gerudo Valley, and I'm looking to collaborate with a couple people on it. The beginning of the song has a sax part, and the second half has some electric rhythm & lead guitar parts. Right now I'm using fake instruments for each, and it would make a huge difference to replace them with real instruments (particularly the guitars).

Here's the song:

stats.png

And here's the WIP thread.

Please give it a listen, and let me know if you're interested! :D

• 3 months later...
Now looking for just a guitar player to do all the electric guitar parts (and maybe even the Spanish-sounding acoustic stuff at the beginning if possible). Here's the latest WIP:

stats.png

And here, again, is the WIP thread.

If you can upload the track today, I'll get it done before thursday.

http://soundcloud.com/asterlius/gerudo-valley-wip

I have a pretty close patch made up to how your synth sounds, to be honest, your guitar synth is pretty great.

The rhythm guitar sounds pretty similar to my emg's with the mesa

Once I get the midi, I'll train up on the timings and get a recording done, shouldn't take too long.

I could get it to sound almost identical to the existing recording