Super Mario baroque ensemble arrangement

tymime

I enjoyed this, but I don't think you should use both a flute and a trumpet (at least I think it's a trumpet). The high end of this track is a bit too crowed. You could also benefit from some more humanization (i.e. making it sound more human), it sounds too mechanical. You're off to a good start, keep working at it. I look forward to hearing the finished version.

That's funny, I had actually boosted the high end. I dunno.

I'm not sure what you mean by trumpet- that's an oboe in the left channel. There is a part in the middle when the violin and oboe play the same part, and comes out sounding like a synth trumpet to me. It's something I want to fix.

As for the humanization- well, I've already got it set to "Baroque" Human Playback in Finale. I mean, baroque music isn't exactly syncopated. I'll look into it though, if I can figure out the intimidating settings...

Thanks for the feedback! My other WIP hasn't gotten any comments, so I'm glad to hear from anybody.

There is a part in the middle when the violin and oboe play the same part, and comes out sounding like a synth trumpet to me. It's something I want to fix.

I thought I heard a trumpet somewhere. I'm a newb when it comes to actually making music, I hope someone with more experience can give you some tips.