Sonic 3: Night at the Carnival

Kruai

Hi! So I found out that one of my friends really liked the music for Carnival Night Zone, and she's a big fan of dance music. I wanted to make a dance remix that didn't stray too far from the original. I tried to plan it out so you couldn't guess what the song is before the drop, but then it's blatantly obvious.

She's already heard the song, so I don't really have any plans to alter it, but I'd like to know what you guys would recommend if I were to try to improve it.

http://tindeck.com/listen/gdvu

Thanks in advance for your feedback! :D

Just wanted to drop a note. Your sound here is absolutely amazing! I love every sound you've managed to create, I have no complaints with your arrangement techniques, either. However, from an oc remix point of view, you have too much original source and not enough original content. You should branch this remix out with more creativity. But like I said, I LOVE your sound. Great start!

Just wanted to drop a note. Your sound here is absolutely amazing! I love every sound you've managed to create, I have no complaints with your arrangement techniques, either. However, from an oc remix point of view, you have too much original source and not enough original content. You should branch this remix out with more creativity. But like I said, I LOVE your sound. Great start!

Wow, really? It's great to hear that! I didn't think it was all that good, to be honest! But if you think so, maybe I'll put some more effort into it and add more original content. :)