Banjo-Kazooie Full Piano Orchestra

Byeka

One of my many hobbies is playing the keyboard, and another is video-games. Put them together and what do you get? No not a video game about keyboards, but video-game music played on the keyboard. One of my all time favourite games is an N64 classic called “Banjo-Kazooie”. The game is about a bear (Banjo) who has red-crested breegle (Kazooie) inside his backpack, and they go through a world collecting treasures (Jiggies) while saving Banjo’s sister from the evil witch Gruntilda. Aside from being incredibly fun to play, the game has one of the best musical scores from any game I’ve heard. In a project, I’ve decided to “remaster” some of these scores.

Also, if you wish to comment I'd prefer if you can leave your comment on the Youtube video itself, but it's up to you. :)

Thanks for the comment Nonamer.

I realize it is a little out of sync at certain parts and I attribute that to the editing process. One of the problems I realized at that stage was layering 8 different HD videos on top of each other tended to slow things down making it a painful experience. I got it pretty close, but yeah, not perfect =/ - I also agree that it's not a remix which is why I labelled the video as a "remastering" :).