Ezio's Passion [First Remix] - Assassin's Creed 2

Hooblah2u2

Well first off, I am a complete noob. Oh man. Glad I got that off my chest.

Here's the rough edit of my remix (sorta) of Ezio's Family from Assassin's Creed 2. I named it Ezio's Passion, but I don't really know why. I have no idea how to master or how to do most things required for a good song, but I decided to give it a try anyways. I started this attempting to emulate the original song, but I ended up adding some things of my own. Is this still considered a remix?

UPDATE:

Here's the finished song (unless anyone notices any serious flaws). I scavenged and found some higher quality samples, readjusted the volume levels, and added some more sounds in the mix. What do you guys think? I may be over my head, but is this anywhere close to being able to be included in OCRemix's site?

http://soundcloud.com/hooblah2u2/ezios-passion

Cool. Well, the song itself isn't bad at all. Ezio's family is a great tune.

One of the main things here is the samples themselves don't sound like they're very high quality. The thing about orchestra samples is that the best ones of course cost hundreds of dollars, but are a great investment. Recorded in high quality, lots of articulations etc.

The guitar is also very very quiet.

I'm no production expert, but I foresee others pointing out similar things. They can surely help better than I.

Regardless, keep on rockin'