Reverb Experiments : ?

As some of you guys noticed in my newer mixes, I'v been using/experimenting with reverb to get more low end and high end in my songs (and some widths) and ofcourse im filtering...

http://soundcloud.com/aires/air3s-long-walk (Note :: Optimized for moniters, and any headphones. Not tested on other speakers yet) (PLAY LOUD)

^thats the experiment(unintended to be 8 or even 2 min ) song, Is there a way I can use verb to add more character in the mids?

Somehow this post doesn't make any sense to me.

Reverb for glue, depth perception and sparkle - I'm okay with that.

But adding low end and highs ?? And more mids ? Normally one would treat that with an eq and only add reverb to place things better in the mix, or if the signal source is rubbish to bury it behind other stuff. Can you explain a bit more what you want to achieve ?

Somehow this post doesn't make any sense to me.

Reverb for glue, depth perception and sparkle - I'm okay with that.

But adding low end and highs ?? And more mids ? Normally one would treat that with an eq and only add reverb to place things better in the mix, or if the signal source is rubbish to bury it behind other stuff. Can you explain a bit more what you want to achieve ?

Hello!

By adding a roomy effect, It lets me add more high and low end for me. But Im tring to use reverb toward the mid ranges, but I think I can use filters to make it only usefull in the midranges