Super Mario 64 concert winds medley

mrtrent

This is more or less done, but I always update my scores when I get new ideas while listening to older versions. This was my first concert winds video game medley I ever made that was not influenced by any pre-existing arrangements, considering there are no medlies that I can find that use more than one theme from SM64.

This is a rehearsal recording of the WPI wind symphony. The mp3 I got is really quite for some reason so turn up you volumes. I hope to get a video soon of their actual concert so stay tuned.

It opens up with the "Peach's letter" jingle, followed by the opening theme, bob-omb battle field, dire dire docks, Bowser's theme, then staff credits. Most of the songs are pretty straight forward orchestrations of the original tunes, but I did add my own things. Dire dire docks features a kind of "island" sound to it, I changed some of the chords on the staff credits theme to include a 7th which I always thought complimented it, and of course I put in some extra counter-medleys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_PT0mzn3U