Streaming VGM on my Radio Show! (Sat. 6-8PM EST)

AVCable

Hey there, wonderful denizens of OC Remix!

I host a two hour radio show here on my college radio station every Saturday. Two weeks ago, while I was playing my songs and commenting as usual, I see the phone call light flashing. I take the call as usual, and it turns out that you guys have been listening to my show, since I've been playing a good bit of OC Remix music. It even got tweeted on the OC Remix twitter page. Hooray!

It's good to know I have listeners!

Well, I decided it would be fun to talk to and get to know the people who have been listening to my show.

For those of you unaware, my radio show is from 6-8 on Saturdays, called "Plugged in! With AV Cable". You can check it out tonight by going to scadradio.org and clicking on the listen now button.

I do a themed show every week. I apologize for any of you who were listening eagerly last week, as I was kicked out of the DJ booth without warning because, apparently, commenting on a lacrosse game instantly overtakes any show that is on the air at the time.

So tonight's theme is "Songs I would rather listen to instead of a lacrosse commentator broadcast."

If you guys would like me to play any songs in particular, feel free to post it here and I'll do my best to get it on the air for you! I'll also be dropping the request line number during the show, so you can call in and let me know what you're thinking or what songs you want to hear.

To top it all off, I am already preparing for next week's show. I'd like to know what kind of theme you guys would like to hear!

Thanks, and I hope I hear from you guys tonight!

Oh, cool. So once again sports has bogarded my show, and no one tells me. This week it's a baseball broadcast! Awesome.

So I get to do what's left of my show "whenever it's done". Which means if this game goes on forever I won't get my show tonight. Sweet.