Hana Blume - Flowergirl (CC-by-sa, including notation sheet)

slinwyeg

Hello,

I have a new composition ready.

The title is "Hana Blume - Flowergirl"

I thought of it as character piece/theme for a roleplaying game female. Maybe not the happiest one :(

On Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grJYGXqdrPY

Direct Mp3 Download, Music Notation Sheet (PDF) and more information here:

http://www.nilsgey.de/2012/03/04/HanaBlumeFlowergirl/

Music licensed under Creative Commons - by, share alike. (CC-by-sa)

Yes... a bit of a sad feeling overall... I know this may not be what you intended, but I can also see this music as being playing during a battle scene when the good guys are losing the battle to the enemy - I'm not sure what kind of style it is or if there's a specific name, but it's when everything is in slow motion, all of the sound effects from the guns, bombs going off, or if this was in older times, all the swords, shields and clashing of metal is silenced, everything in slow motion as you hear this piano piece play, and the onlooker, watcher, or listener knows that this is the end.

I'd say even if these feelings or thoughts right now that your music has evoked for me was not the intention, I'd say you've done a fantastic job anyway - look what pictures you have painted in my head :)

Look forward to more from you.

~Syllix

I have never intended anything special with this. It is standalone and does not belong to a game. Music itself has no semantic information. Your view is valid :)

I fact I asked in the youtube descriptions what other people might see/imagine while listening.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts so elaborately!