Scars Of TIme

DarkRamyzer

Hmm... I like it. The guitar work is very nice, and the whole ensemble working together meshes together perfectly.

Personally, I'd like to see something like this done where there are no instruments - just a pure classical guitar ensemble. Percussion is done with the guitar (using the body for the beat, and such), the violin is done with the guitar instead, etc. You've got something so close to that anyway that I could hear that working, so give it some thought. ;-)

Hmm... I like it. The guitar work is very nice, and the whole ensemble working together meshes together perfectly.

Personally, I'd like to see something like this done where there are no instruments - just a pure classical guitar ensemble. Percussion is done with the guitar (using the body for the beat, and such), the violin is done with the guitar instead, etc. You've got something so close to that anyway that I could hear that working, so give it some thought. ;-)

Thanks for the comment Gario,i hope more people does the same ^^

This is one of my favorite sources :) I'll often grab my guitar and find myself messing around with Scars of Time when I'm bored.

Very nice playing! It's pretty much a cover, but nicely done! I agree with Gario that a pure classical ensemble would be nice, or maybe with so light hand percussion to give it a little energy would work too.