Hello! My names josh, Ive made a small DKC2 Forest Interlude arrangement

jspsfx

Here's the thing... I play by ear, I don't know how to read music or anything. Ive been playing for enjoyment for a long time. I play lead better than anything, but I'm not good at composition... I've mostly done improv, to my own liking, for as long as I can remember.

But, I found this site maybe a year back and I've been a fan.

I want to know if anyone could use what skills I have. I don't claim to be great, but I might be able to collaborate if you're not looking for professional quality.

I made this little tune from what I remembered of Forest Interlude from DKC2. I just created it by ear, which is what I usually do

http://youtu.be/lyDT5vQHelA

It's nothing special. But it's a happy medium, between the limits of my playing style I suppose.

If anyone wants to use this, or build on it, or work with me on something else, that would be fun.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, or this is so frightfully bad it's irrelevant. Im just looking to have fun.

Thank!

Joshua

Here's the thing... I play by ear,-Ive been playing for enjoyment for a long time.- but I'm not good at composition...

Haha, The story of my musical life as well. But this was a nice melody (once you set aside the expected BG noise though). Anyways, It sounds like you're looking for a collab more than anything

That might work better here.

That said, keep it up Josh. > : D But you've gotta get yourself some simple equipment that'll allow you to record more clearly for any future works.