Original, Saturday Chick Basket

Infenro

This is my latest completed and worked out song and I was just hoping for some feedback.

I actually planned this one out in writing for like 2 months before I ended up finishing it, it was quite a bit of fun. It's a remix of one of my old songs I made 2 years ago that I still like. :-D

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/474367

Tell me if Newgrounds Audio Portal is okay too, I haven't posted too much on here.

The first part is awesome. The 8-bit like with the filtered old tv sound.

The bass is clean and the drum well worked. I liked especially the glitchy work on it.

Awesome stuff when the chord comes all together. It sounds professional enough for a guy like me :D.

2:39 :) Nothing to say but... WOOOWWW! This transition is way cool.

The only thing: I found it repetitive a little bit. But not that much. There is variance from the first lead but it stays near.

Otherwise awesome work. I loved it.

Thanks! Yeah I think I have flaws in my repetitive arrangements and composition skills, I really want to try and improve on my writing skills in particular. I hope remixing will kind of broaden my mind on how people often compose pieces.