An attempt at some house (TB ZIQ 39)

Anorax

I made this song in about an hour and fifteen minutes for a weekly compo called Toastbeard. Each week, there's a theme for anyone to make a song based off of the theme, and submit it by the deadline in seven days.

I didn't start until an hour and a half before the saturday deadline. Go figure.

The theme for this song involved computers, either in a Tron-esque experience or internet travel, such as Code Lyoko.

My track is right here. Until OCRemix allows soundcloud embeds, you'll just have to click the link instead ;-)

http://soundcloud.co...-ZIQ39-whatever

Really, the computer-based theme was just an excuse to make a bit of low-quality house.

There may be a bit of bitcrushing here or there. Probably a lot of bitcrush. but as the song title says, Whatever.

EDIT: This song is, for all intensive purposes, finished because I really have no intentions to go back into this project file.

DAW: Mixcraft 6

Project time: ~75 minutes

I think the bit crush was a tad too much to be honest. Actually the drums don't seem to sit to well honestly. I'm a noob myself but I put the most work into making sure my drums are decent at least. They just dont stand out like they should for a house track. Not bad though, keep practicing!