Need some suggestions for routing reason instruments into FL studio with stereo

So, I had this problem a while back but now I'm back again, and this time with some pictures to help visualize the situation a bit better.

Ok, so I'm having issues with the hardware interface and how only the first and second inputs route into the first track instance in the fl mixer and the rest of the inputs on the hardware interface routes into separate tracks so the signal for let's say the thor device, gets separated into two different tracks for left and right

So this, produces this.

I've tried many different combinations using the spider audio merger but none has worked. If you need more details in that I can clarify but I figured it's not needed. Am I stuck with this conundrum that Image Line and/or Propellerhead hasn't fixed yet or is there a solution to my problem?

And I'm hoping it's not use one cable because you can easily tell that it's mono and there's no getting around that, you can't widen the sound or anything when it's done that way. Subtractor seems to be the only device in which it doesn't matter since the device is a monophonic instrument anyway lol @_@.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not the person to ask for this, but it seems that this gives the expectation that the sound would be routed to mixer tracks 3 and 4, and in this, it's routed into mixer tracks 4 and 5. Were you wondering about that? Go to the gear in the fruity wrapper and make sure the one that goes into mixer track 3 is "--", not "1". Then change the next "2" to a "1" for the sound currently going into mixer track 4.