Share Your Playlists!

Xarnax42

Introducing the

OC ReMix Playlists Home Page! v0.01

For detailed information on each playlist, click here.

For basic assistance in converting the .txt files to .m3u files you can use, click here.

Game/Series

Final Fantasy VII: Truth and Forgiveness Await, compiled by Zanquino E.S.

Playlist #1

Playlist #2

Playlist #3

Thematic

Halloween, compiled by Liontamer (and members of the forums)

More to come!

NB: You can also automatically generate playlists based on tags at codebeard's site.

Inspired in no small part by the Final Fantasy VII playlists that Zanquino E.S. put together, I thought it would be really helpful to make everyone's playlists easy to find and easy to share. Now that the new torrent is out, I've gotten a rough start on this, but could definitely use help from just about every angle. If you have any playlists that are particularly suited to a particular occasion or mood, or that just get so much replay that you have to share*, here's the place to do it. For now, I've got the above-mentioned FFVII lists thrown together for your downloading pleasure.

I thought there was a way to create .m3u files with relative paths, but I couldn't figure it out. As long as your tracks are all in the same location, though, it's a really quick fix. In any case, any suggestions on how to package or streamline this better is welcome.

*I'm not trying to start a favorites thread, here, so if a mod has any guidelines they'd like to suggest, that would probably be helpful.

BONUS! With Halloween just around the corner, you may also want to grab Liontamer's 2011 thread in playlist form, here