Sonic 3 - Credits

Spi.der.men

Another one! Very good!

The softer sound that you've given the whole thing in general is very nice for the song's style. I'll have to confess I've never beaten Sonic 3 myself, but your remix sounds more like "credits music" to me than the original. 8O

You're good at having a lot of noise going on in the song all at once yet keeping it pleasant to listen to. That's impressive.

Keep it up, I wanna hear more! I really dig your style.

Another one! Very good!

The softer sound that you've given the whole thing in general is very nice for the song's style. I'll have to confess I've never beaten Sonic 3 myself, but your remix sounds more like "credits music" to me than the original. 8O

You're good at having a lot of noise going on in the song all at once yet keeping it pleasant to listen to. That's impressive.

Keep it up, I wanna hear more! I really dig your style.

Thanks man! I don't know how I did it haha. The only thing I can think of changing in the mix in hindsight would be to make the drums louder. I got lucky this time haha

Yeah, the drums are a little buried. At the same time, I think that fact might be part of what's giving this song its fluffy, expansive feel. Almost like the drums decided to start doing their thing behind an already-finished arrangement. I don't know the first technical thing about mastering and production right now, but I just thought that while listening.