Jesse Bishop's Aeternum OST (Sweet Bullet Hell Shooter)

Brandon Strader

813259278-1.jpg

I know there's a lot of chiptune and 9bit fans here, so give heed of what I'm 'bout to say!

Jesse Bishop is an awesome musician and generally cool guy who made a soundtrack for "Aeternum" on XBL Indie Games and coming to PC.

You can check out the soundtrack at this link.

aeternum-001-header02-small.jpg

I'm really enjoying it! I think my favorites might have to be The Shy Machinist and Aspirations of the Hapless Buccaneer. The Aeternum OST is full of adrenaline pumping themes that sound fitting for a bullet hell shooter. The quality of the music inspires you to hear it in the context of the game which makes you anticipate the game's release on PC that much more. It's supposed to be out Winter 2012 for Xbox Indie and sometime thereafter for PC.

aeternum-screenshot-007.jpg

I love bullet hell games, there's just not a lot of good ones out there that you often hear about. I think this will be a good one that will be worth checking out. Apart from the gameplay, the soundtrack is also killer. So give it a listen and hopefully you enjoy it. Thank you!

aeternum-001-c-ellica.gifaeternum-001-c-candynce.gifaeternum-001-c-jeanette.gifaeternum-001-c-millicent.gif

Thanks Brandon for the bringing attention to our game. I hope a few of you find it interesting.

I have a few ocremix codes for the OST for you guys

cb6m-7e3j

cd3f-vudk

p4vv-yp48

redeem codes here

http://jesseabishop.bandcamp.com/yum

Thanks again,

Jesse B

Cool - I just grabbed the 3rd code. I don't know if the 2nd one is still valid, didn't try! Thanks Jesse!