RECRUITING! - Donkey Kong 64 Album project

SoSiouxMe

It seems the project has taken an unplanned hiatus and won't be done in time for our original deadline (November, 15th anniversary of DK64). I've stepped up to help get it on track, and created a dropbox for WIPs, which Mairujyat and SoSiouxMe have approved This means that by adding a subfolder with your name on it and rendering your mixes to that folder, we'll receive the mixes as soon as you make them, eliminating the hassle of sending them to the project supervisors. You can also hear tracks from other remixers on the dropbox

So if you still care about this project at all, just send me the email you use for dropbox and I will add you to the DK64 project dropbox folder. If you don't have dropbox, you can get it at https://www.dropbox.com/downloading (it's free). You are also free to stick with sending your mixes in by PM

Since I've been getting a couple messages regarding BlueTronic's post here, I'm going to post here that he did actually get my approval before going ahead and posting.

And I apologise for taking so long to respond to some of the inquiries. I've been running into a lot of things in life that haven't exactly helped my ability to be as on top of everything as I should be. Hopefully within the next couple months I'll be back in the game, and so far things are definitely looking like it'll be pretty soon.

• 4 months later...

Mairujyat and I (in SoSiouxMe's absence of internet access) have decided to abandon this project due to lack of interest from other mixers. We can't support the project all on our own. If enough mixers, be it current members or new ones, band together and support the project, we will revive it.

If you need to contact Mairujyat, do so through his skype, because his account here has been rendered unaccessable

• 5 months later...
Mairujyat and I (in SoSiouxMe's absence of internet access) have decided to abandon this project due to lack of interest from other mixers. We can't support the project all on our own. If enough mixers, be it current members or new ones, band together and support the project, we will revive it.

If you need to contact Mairujyat, do so through his skype, because his account here has been rendered unaccessable

This is really depressing to read...There's probably nothing I can write here, that is going to do much, but a desire to a thought, a thought to a plan, a plan to a spark, a spark to a ember, an ember to a fire, a fire to a blaze, a blaze to an inferno. I can offer only my inexperienced remixery, first chance I get I will tackle one unclaimed track, if only for my own love of DK64 (quietly pours off some banana liquor for this wayward project)